It’s Spring and the Dive Season is upon us! This is your chance to begin the adventure that is scuba diving. Discover Scuba is an evening in a local heated pool, where our instructors will give you an overview of the sport of scuba diving before you gear up and experience the joy of breathing underwater. All gear is provided for you. Join us! Let’s go diving!
Call (706)548-3483 to enroll in Discover Scuba! Bring your friends. Mention promo code “DIVE-2014″!
At Dolphin Dive Center, we’re passionate about scuba diving. And there’s nothing more rewarding for us than sharing this experience with people just like you. Everyone on staff at Dolphin Dive is a certified diver, so our professionals are always ready to talk scuba and answer your questions. Our large selection of quality scuba and snorkel equipment ensures we’ll outfit you with the best gear on the market.
Every month we hold dive certification classes for Open Water Divers, Advanced Open Water Divers, Stress and Rescue Divers, as well as a variety of specialty courses. Our instructors meet the highest standards for safety and experience in the industry, and they are committed to transforming you into a competent, comfortable scuba diver.
Dolphin Dive Center’s partnership with Scuba Schools International guarantees to students our adherence to stringent safety guidelines and SSI Dealer and Training Standards. Our instruction program is second to none!
“Dolphin Dive, you guys are a real pleasure to dive with. You run a first class operation. We will have to do lots more of this.” — John Chatterton
Are you ready for your next great adventure? Click HERE to learn about Open Water Diver Certification.
LET’S GO DIVING!
“DIVING INTO THE SEASON” Event
May 10, 2014 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Join us for a day full of fun at Dolphin Dive Center! We’ll feature:
- 3 – 4 FREE Short Seminars on various scuba-related topics
- Gear and Equipment Sale
- Raffle (Prizes include $400 off a $1000 trip; 3 mm wetsuit; free specialty classes; underwater dive flashlights, t-shirts and more!)
- FREE Food – BBQ plates, beverages, assorted desserts
- Dunking Booth – Dunk Your Dive Master; Dunk a DDC Staff Member!
- Storm Troopers from the 501st Garrison
- Music, and much, much more!
Call (706) 548-3483 today for full details!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: FL Work/Wreck Dive Trip – May 15 – 18, 2014. 12 dives total, including salt water wreck dives off Panama City Beach and fresh water dives in Vortex Springs. Just $450!
- We’re back from sunny Cozumel! Enjoy photos of that trip HERE.
- Our divers are back from the Philippines! See photos of their trip HERE.
- NEW Store hours: Monday through Friday (10:00am - 7:00pm); Saturdays (9:00am – 6:00pm)
- Coming Soon! “Products” tab, where you will be able to shop from home for our Aqualung products, right here on our website.
- The 2014 Dolphin Dive Club Schedule has just been released. Woohoo!
- Dolphin Dive’s workshop with John Chatterton was a HUGE success! And our dive trip to the Florida Keys with John was so much fun! Photos are HERE and HERE , or on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DolphinDiveCenter
- Open Water Diver Course – Begins the 1st weekend of every month! We have a great group ready to get their SCUBA adventure started in class this weekend. Want to begin yours? Sign up for our May 3 & 4, 2014 class now. Call (706) 548 – DIVE (3483) or come by and see us on the Atlanta Highway (right next to the newly built Race Trac.)
- Continue your education ~ Advanced Open Water Course April 22 & 24; Diver Stress and Rescue Course April 19 & 21
- Have you visited DDC’s Blog? We recommend starting with our two part series “Top Ten Questions New Scuba Divers Ask.” How much does scuba training cost? What if I’m afraid of sharks? Can I wear my contacts lenses if I go diving? Get detailed answers to all your burning questions. Read Part One here. Then read Part Two here.
Dolphin Dive Center Family