July 2nd is our DDC Yard Sale. Lots of odds and ends, scuba related and not. Even our tanning beds will be for sale!
Every month we hold dive certification classes for Open Water Divers, Advanced Open Water Divers, as well as a large variety of specialty courses. Our instructors meet the highest standards for safety and experience in the industry. They are committed to transforming you into a competent and comfortable scuba diver.
Dolphin Dive Center’s partnership with Scuba Schools International guarantees our students adherence to stringent safety guidelines and SSI Dealer and Training Standards. Our instruction program is second to none!
“Dolphin Dive, you guys are a real pleasure to dive with. You run a first class operation. We will have to do lots more of this.”
LET’S GO DIVING!
- Travel with us! We’re going diving every month of 2016. Look through our available trips and reserve your spot today.
- Open Water Diver Course – Sign up for our July 9th & 10th class now. Call (706) 548 – DIVE (3483) or come by and see us on the Atlanta Highway (right next to the newly built Race Trac.) Open Water course is offered 1st weekend of every month! Check out our upcoming class schedule here.
- Join our Dive Club and get to know the every-growing local dive community. We meet the first Tuesday evening of every month and talk SCUBA! Learn more here –> Dive Club
- UGA students, earn two upper level science elective credits and learn how to scuba dive! MARS 4740L is open to all class levels. Call (706)548-3483 for more information.
- Have you visited DDC’s Blog? We recommend starting with our two part series “Top Ten Questions New Scuba Divers Ask.” How much does scuba training cost? What if I’m afraid of sharks? Can I wear my contacts lenses if I go diving? Get detailed answers to all your burning questions. Read Part One here. Then read Part Two here.
- LIKE us on Facebook!
Posted by Dolphin Dive Center on Tuesday June 7, 2016