Home Sweet Home
At Dolphin Dive Center, we’re passionate about scuba diving. And there’s nothing more rewarding for us than sharing this experience with people just like you. Everyone on staff at Dolphin Dive is a certified diver, so our professionals are always ready to talk scuba and answer your questions. Our large selection of quality scuba and snorkel equipment ensures we’ll outfit you with the best gear on the market.
Every month we hold dive certification classes for Open Water Divers, Advanced Open Water Divers, Stress and Rescue Divers, as well as a variety of specialty courses. Our instructors meet the highest standards for safety and experience in the industry, and they are committed to transforming you into a competent, comfortable scuba diver.
Dolphin Dive Center’s partnership with Scuba Schools International guarantees to students our adherence to stringent safety guidelines and SSI Dealer and Training Standards. Our instruction program is second to none!
“Dolphin Dive, you guys are a real pleasure to dive with. You run a first class operation. We will have to do lots more of this.” — John Chatterton
Are you ready for your next great adventure? Click HERE to learn about Open Water Diver Certification.
LET’S GO DIVING!
- Open Water Diver Course – Sign up for our December 6th & 7thclass now. Call (706) 548 – DIVE (3483) or come by and see us on the Atlanta Highway (right next to the newly built Race Trac.) OW course is offered every the 1st weekend of the month!
- Join our Dive Club and get to know the every-growing local dive community. We meet the first Tuesday evening of every month and talk SCUBA! Learn more here –> Dive Club
- Check Out our article in the Red & Black! Congratulations to all of our students participating in the first Scientific Diving I course at UGA!
- Have you visited DDC’s Blog? We recommend starting with our two part series “Top Ten Questions New Scuba Divers Ask.” How much does scuba training cost? What if I’m afraid of sharks? Can I wear my contacts lenses if I go diving? Get detailed answers to all your burning questions. Read Part One here. Then read Part Two here.
- LIKE us on Facebook! The 700th person to like our page will receive a FREE Dolphin Dive Center T-Shirt! (We are ONLY 25 likes away…will you be the lucky winner?)
Updated: Monday October 13th 2014