At Dolphin Dive Center, we’re passionate about scuba diving. And there’s nothing more rewarding for us than sharing this experience with people just like you. Everyone on staff at Dolphin Dive is a certified diver, so our professionals are always ready to talk scuba and answer your questions. Our large selection of quality scuba and snorkel equipment ensures we’ll outfit you with the best gear on the market.
Every month we hold dive certification classes for Open Water Divers, Advanced Open Water Divers, Stress and Rescue Divers, as well as a variety of specialty courses. Our instructors meet the highest standards for safety and experience in the industry, and they are committed to transforming you into a competent, comfortable scuba diver.
Dolphin Dive Center’s partnership with Scuba Schools International guarantees to students our adherence to stringent safety guidelines and SSI Dealer and Training Standards. Our instruction program is second to none!
“Dolphin Dive, you guys are a real pleasure to dive with. You run a first class operation. We will have to do lots more of this.” — John Chatterton
Are you ready for your next great adventure? Click HERE to learn about Open Water Diver Certification.
LET’S GO DIVING!
FREE Online Training for Open Water Diver Course
Want to read the manual we use in our basic certification class? Now you can, for free! Just click on our “Free Online Training” tab and follow the prompts to create a free account at ScubaSchoolsInternational.com. The online manual is one tool Dolphin Dive instructors use when training our students. Reading the manual does not qualify you for scuba certification, but it must be read (online or in paperback) as part of the Open Water Course. Get your scuba adventure started today!
Call (706) 548-3483 today for full details!
- Our next Dolphin Dive Club meeting will be April 1st at 7pm at Dolphin Dive Center. Our guest speakers will be from the Georgia Aquarium. You don’t want to miss this meeting and the opportunity to dive the aquarium at a discounted price!
- We’re headed to sunny Cozumel! Be sure to visit our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/DolphinDiveCenter) often between March 8 and 15 for daily photo updates from Mexico.
- Our divers are back from the Philippines! See photos of their trip HERE.
- NEW Store hours: Monday through Friday (10:00am - 7:00pm); Saturdays (9:00am – 6:00pm)
- Coming Soon! “Products” tab, where you will be able to shop from home for our Aqualung products, right here on our website.
- The 2014 Dolphin Dive Club Schedule has just been released. Woohoo!
- Dolphin Dive’s workshop with John Chatterton was a HUGE success! And our dive trip to the Florida Keys with John was so much fun! Photos are HERE and HERE , or on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DolphinDiveCenter
- Open Water Diver Course – Begins the 1st weekend of every month! We have a great group ready to get their SCUBA adventure started in class this weekend. Want to begin yours? Sign up for our April 5 & 6, 2014 class now. Call (706) 548 – DIVE (3483) or come by and see us on the Atlanta Highway (right next to the newly built Race Trac.)
- Continue your education ~ Advanced Open Water Course March 25 & 27; Diver Stress and Rescue Course March 18 & 20
- Have you visited DDC’s Blog? We recommend starting with our two part series “Top Ten Questions New Scuba Divers Ask.” How much does scuba training cost? What if I’m afraid of sharks? Can I wear my contacts lenses if I go diving? Get detailed answers to all your burning questions. Read Part One here. Then read Part Two here.
Dolphin Dive Center Family